If you work in an insurance department that hasn't yet embraced technology, then we feel your pain! We've seen first-hand the issues you face and the frustration caused by manual, paper-based processes and having to re-key data into multiple systems. And let's not forget the joy of extracting management information from a myriad of spreadsheets! And the irony of it all? There's technology out there right now that can instantly cure the majority of your issues.
What should a good claims system do for you?
Well, besides helping you do your job far more effectively and freeing you of the mundane, energy sapping tasks that leave you contemplating if this is actually the best use of your education and training, a good claims system helps you stay on top of your game.
Well, any system worth its salt should deliver features and benefits that enable you to:
- Get started with the minimum of training as it should have a simple, easy to understand user interface
- Have instant access to all claim and policy related documentation and communication at the touch of a button
- Easily share information with service providers, such as adjusters and solicitors
- Access and update other systems seamlessly, without re-keying information
- Stay up to date with your workload and tasks with alerts and calendars that sync with Outlook
- Access from anywhere at anytime on any device
- Scan and instantly upload paper based documentation
- Instantly generate and populate letters and emails from templates that you define
- Quickly report on (and export) any information that is held in the system
- Automatically run and send reports to designated recipients, so you don’t have to remember to
- Let different users see only the information you want them to see
- Assign tasks and automatically process claims to the next stage via workflows
And that's just the basics!
Bite Sized Chunks
Don’t feel disheartened if you feel that you’re a million miles away from having a system that can do all of the above as the good news is that you're not alone. We work with people just like you every day, helping them understand how to implement automated systems and processes that tackle key pain points first, and then evolve and adapt as they do. And because of our bite-sized-chunks approach, you don’t need to break the bank to get the ball rolling. Why wait?
A demo costs nothing (other than half an hour of your time) and you'll feel better knowing that you're taking action to make some real improvements to the way you manage your claims. You're welcome to call Danny Shipman on 0333 010 7999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions or find out how we can help with your particular circumstances.
You may also be interested in: